Our hand-picked, professional team is led by Craig Spence, Master Technician who is highly qualified and respected in the area. We believe that what makes us very different, is our ability to offer you a knowledgeable and personal service at a fair and reasonable price.
Give us a call or contact us by using the booking form. Alternatively you can visit us at our Service Centre to get professional advice and pricing.
Vehicle Repairs and Services
Mylbrook Service Centre is located on the same site as our dealership and specialises in the servicing of cars, commercial vehicles, electric and hybrid vehicles including (but not exclusive to):
- Major servicing
- Interim servicing
- AC Maintenance
- Free car collection & delivery within 1.5 mile radius (subject to availability)
- Courtesy cars (subject to availability)
Mylbrook’s Service Pledge:
- We provide a fully itemised written estimate, including VAT, for you to agree before undertaking work on your car and will.
- We can provide written quotations, where wherever possible.
- Upon identifying additional work outside the initial estimate, we will contact and inform you of the cost before undertaking any further works.
- We will always inform you if work is essential or advisable, so that you can make an informed decision about how you would like us to proceed.
- Our technicians have the skills required to complete the job on your car in a professional manner and we complete checks before returning your vehicle.
- We will retain any replaced parts for inspection should for at least 24 hours after you have collected the car.
- Our objective is to complete the work on your vehicle on time, however, if your car will not be ready we will make every effort to communicate this to you.
- At the end of each job, our invoice will detail the works carried out, any parts we have replaced and we will inform you of any work we identified in the course of the job.
- We will record all the servicing completed on your vehicle in your service record book. This may enhance the resale value of your vehicle by demonstrating that you have had it regularly maintained by a quality garage.
Above all, we pride ourselves in always offering high standards of workmanship and friendly, helpful service
BOOK A TEST DRIVE
Is there a Maxus that you are interested in? Then why not take it for a test drive today?
download a brochure
With a wide range of Maxus available, why not have a look at our brochure and see what's right for you?
HAVE A QUESTION?
Our trained staff are happy to help with any enquiry you may have, no matter how big or small.
COME AND SEE US
Our showroom is based in Hook in Hampshire. It's never too far travel for the best service.